The Board Rooms or the Conference Rooms in the corporate world are not the same as they were a decade or two ago. Over the years with technology advancing every day these rooms have turned into strategic hubs and nerve centres for the organisations where key decisions are made. These rooms are now equipped with the most modern and advanced AV technology. These next-generation tools help the participants share their ideas freely and smoothly through the electronic media.
HAS Integration had recently moved to a new office and the challenge put forward was to convert one of the spaces into a high end boardroom that would be suitable to use internally but would also provide clients with the perfect space, privacy and very best technology to have video conferences with anyone in the world.
Within the conference room there were many objectives that needed to be achieved. HAS Integration was able to provide a system that would alleviate all technical headaches and allow the user to use it effectively and efficiently.
After discussing what was required, the following was decided upon:-
- Select the setup of the room with the touch of a button, AV presentation, Audio or Video call.
- Full control of lighting allowing for different preset scenes.
- Full control of blinds.
- The whole system could easily be controlled from a Crestron touchscreen located on the table.
- Cisco SX20 - Click to Join
- Videxio Virtual Meeting Rooms
- Crestron Control & Room Booking System
- Sennheiser Table Microphones
- 2 x Sony 4K Commercial Monitors
- Sony Laser WUXGA Projector
- Automated Lighting/Blinds